background

Monday, November 21, 2011

Matchy Matchy

I just love when things are matchy matchy.  I used to go to church with a mom who had two girls, and they all had dresses made with the same fabric.  I thought it was so cute.  And I absolutely adore the idea of a girl matching her dolly. 

I got some hand-me-down fabric from my grandma years ago that is so cute, and I finally used it a couple of months ago on a simple A-line skirt for my little girl.  Then I found a pattern for a doll dress that was perfect.  Since I used a pattern, I figured there was no need for a pictorial.  That's what the pattern is for, right?  But I did want to share a picture of it because it turned out so cute, and of course Audrey loves it so much.  I had planned on giving it to her as a Christmas present, but I was so excited, I couldn't wait.


And yes, that is a Cabbage Patch Doll from the 90's.  I'm a little nostalgic, and I kept a lot of my old things for my kids.  Want to see my old Ninja Turtles too?

No comments:

Post a Comment